Copenhagen Pole Dance holds the right to make changes in prices, hours of open and membership conditons. Changes will be announced no later than 14 days in advance on our webpage and through our newsletter. It's the responsibility of the member to stay updated about such changes..
to sign up for class go to the page SKEMA and press "tilmeld". If you sign up later than t hours before before class start, we cannot guarantee that the class will run.
All class cancellations have to happen 4 hours before class start and before 8 p.m. the night before a morning/noon class. If the class is not cancelled in time CPD will charge your credit card 50 DDK if you hold a membership or a clip on your clip card.
If you do not show up for you class CPD will charge you a clip on your clip card or 50 DDK. on your credit card if you hold a membership.
CPD holds the right to cancel classes if there is not enough people signed up for a class. If there's no sign ups before 8 p.m. the night before a morning/noon class the class will be cancelled at 8 p.m.
• Sign-up for 8 weeks courses can happen through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with your fuld name, address, tel, email and course you wish to attend.
• An invoice will be sent to your email for the tuition which should be paid through bank transfer.
• Tuition should be paid 14 days before courses start to hold you spot if the tuition is not paid in time your spot can go to some one else.
•Your sign up for the course is binding and there will not be refund.
• With absents during the 8 weeks cours 2 make-up classes can be applied for. Your make up class has to be taking in the same period as the course and CANNOT roll over to a new period. You can either take your make up class on one of your sister classes if there's available room, or you can take a drop in class instead. There will be be no other compensation for lost classes. Please let your teacher know if you are going to be absent so a student from one of your sister classes have a change to joint in for a make-up class.
• Discount on clip cards can be bought the first 2 classes after that discounted clip cards can no longer be bought. ht clip cards will have an expiration date of 3 month.
Booking a party with CPD have to happen thruogh e-mail: email@example.com. Afterwards an invoice will be sent. The invoice have to paid no later than 14 days before the date of the party to hold your spot. If the invoice is not paid in time you may loose your booking.
The booking of a party is binding. If a booking is paid for and cancelled before 14 days of the booked date your payment will be returned. If your paid booking is cancelled later than 14 days before the event your payment will not be returned.
A deposit is required for signing up and the deposit will go towards the tuition. Enrollment is binding and the deposit will not be returned.
With full payment before course start tuition minus the deposit can be returned if the enrollment is cancelled before 2 weeks of course start. The tuition will not be returned by later enrollment cancellations.
The course can be paid over 3 rates.
First rate minus deposite can be returned r if the enrollment is cancelled before 2 weeks of course start. The tuition will not be returned by later enrollment cancellations.
Clip cards will not be returned. I case of illness the expiration date may be changed.
All dance clothing can be returned with in 14 days if it has not been used and there's a recite.